Monday, February 23, 2009

A Letter form Sister Janet

Dear Parents,

So much has happened since our last newsletter. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I would be the principal of KKCHS. I have had the privilege of serving this community for the past 19 years and have truly loved every single day. This school community is unlike any other that I have experienced. Therefore I am truly honored and humbled to be asked to serve in this role. It is my promise to you, the parents that I will strive to make these last three semesters a wonderful memory for you and your sons and daughter. I do ask for your prayers and support in the endeavor.

I hope to keep the lines of communication open by using the following methods. Updating the KKCHS Website under Recent News and posting information on my blog, www.academicaffairsoffice.blogspot.com . But you are always welcome to call me at school or to e-mail me at kkapaa@adphila.org.


Please Note: This is Course Selection time. Information can be found in an earlier posting.

When selecting semester courses – you must select a course for both the First and Second Semester.

Attached to the Course Selection Sheet will be the Terra Nova results from October 2008.

I want to praise all the students who had a very successful First Semester. I want to encourage those who were not happy with the First Semester to make a 100 percent effort to improve this Semester.

I am very proud to announce that 52.6% of the student body received either First or Second Honors for the First Semester. Keep up the excellent work.

As always you and your loved ones are in my prayers.
Sister Janet

No comments: